The PCB files of this board revision are sent to the factory. This new version will include a mono switch and separate channel outputs. These boards should be error-free, and therefore sellable. 🙂
very nice project. I have few questions:
1. What IDE do you use to program ATMEGA?
2. What exactly ATMEGA is it? Could I use this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/Emartuino-With-Atmega328-DC-Boarduino-Clone-/280600003573?hash=item41551043f5
3. Or maybe is it possible to buy from you a DIY kit already?
Thanks in advance!
Hi thanks for you interest!
1. Atmel Studio 6
2. It’s an ATMega32, the first prototype was made an ATMega328 Arduino. With a different code, it can work.
3. The kits will be ready in a few monthes. I’m working on the firmware at the moment.
Thanks for the answer. Could you please let know how would it be possible to order a kit?
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
LIke YMWave on Facebook!
Blog at WordPress.com.